Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday's Waves



It's been a GREAT few days leading up to my Birthday (happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me...you know the rest)  

I can't believe how BLESSED I am to have such good fortune of glassy surf conditions over the past few days,  1st and 2nd Light have been firing with some quality glassy waves from 1-3+ feet.  Most of the swells have been arriving with a good 10 second interval between sets...can you say AWESOME!

This was a photo from Saturday...nice looking (but truth in advertising...this photo was at the beach closeout and I didn't ride out of it)!!!   But that's okay, because I was a WAVE MAGNET...catching all kinds of waves.

Again, I HAVE BEEN BLESSED this week with some great waves.  When you think about it...it's amazing how GOD created the oceans and waves! 

Psalms 93:4 (NIV) "Mightier than the thunder of the great waters, mightier than the breakers of the sea--the LORD on high is mighty."




BTW: with such GREAT waves last week…I'm hoping for MORE this week!





No comments:

Post a Comment