Thursday, March 6, 2014

Room with a View

This is what I'm talking about.  Our life in the RV has been highlighted with numerous (and I DO mean numerous) sunsets like this.  When life's priority is ENJOYING life, then you make watching sunsets with the one you love a HIGH priority.  

Since taking to this life of being a Man in RV (MiRV), I have watched more sunset with Bettina than I can count.  Each one is awesome, but most importantly it's the person I'm with that makes them so special.  


Over the years, I have missed a LOT of events (birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, etc.)...but NO longer.  Now each day is a SPECIAL DAY when I'm spending it with Bettina.

Just ONE of the great sunsets we've seen in Florida

Take some time to ENJOY LIFE along the journey.  I haven't (until now), but I'm trying to make up for lost time.  So...take the one you love out for some sunset watching today,,,you won't be disappointed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment