Thursday, March 13, 2014

New Wax Job

Yeah, yeah...I know what you are thinking.  I'm talking WAY TOO MUCH about wax!  And I would definitely agree, but since Bettina gave me such a hard time about the last wax job, I decided to change it up.

So....after all of that wax was removed, I changed it up with a new design.  I've done this in the past so I thought I'd give it another chance.  It's a crosshatch design that leaves ALOT of space without wax.  And everyone knows that a surfboard without wax is VERY slick!!!!  But, Bettina said I had too much wax, so hear goes...


I've surfed it once with the new wax job and it was "SLICK'...but still good enough.  




Wish me luck so that I don't break my nose (again) when my hand slips off the board and hits the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment